Denmark vPopulus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Denmark vPopulus

Official Danish vPopulus Forum

Welcome to the vDanish national forum!
Submitt a picutre of your desire to Rowan in order to get an official Danish avatar
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » SPAM HERE PLEASE
    [GAME] My Hill EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:09 am by Rowan Quigley

» what to do when vcountry is erased?
    [GAME] My Hill EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:13 am by Benito Makedonski

» INFORMATION
    [GAME] My Hill EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

» what to do when vpop is down?
    [GAME] My Hill EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 pm by Just a Jew

» For Rowan
    [GAME] My Hill EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:24 pm by Angua Whisper

» Application for vDanish citizenship
    [GAME] My Hill EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:29 pm by Crixus

» Looking for ambassadors
    [GAME] My Hill EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 am by Admin

» Joke ring.
    [GAME] My Hill EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 pm by Angua Whisper

» Swedish embassy
    [GAME] My Hill EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:49 pm by Admin

You are not connected. Please login or register

[GAME] My Hill

+2
    Warlord
    kre5o
    6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[GAME] My Hill Empty [GAME] My Hill Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:39 pm

kre5o

kre5o

Ok the rules are simple, your goal is to take the hill from person before you. After you took the hill you can describe your defense of hill and MUST SAY: My Hill.

Additional rules:
    No moving of the hill
    You can't proclaim the the hill person was on before isn't the right hill
    You can't take your own hill (so no double posting)
    There has to be possibility of conquering a hill, can't say its impossible to conquer.

Ok here I start:
    I was walking leisurely and saw an hill, I proclaimed this is My Hill. I'm afraid that wild people down the hill might take it away from me, so I build and wall of dirt and took shovel in my hands.

2[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Warlord

Warlord

I came and i tore down the wall with my bare hands, i made a large timber fort. MY HILL.

3[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:44 pm

I burn your timber fort down, and Make a dirt hole on the hill, so now its MY HILL !

4[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:43 pm

Admin

Admin
    Admin

I was waking around the beautiful vDanish countryside, when I saw and ugly dirt hole on a nearby hill. What?, I screamed, this can't be! So I rushed up the hill, so a guy with big "D" on his forehead, beat the crap out of him, pushed him down the sloap, and decided to build a real HUGE fortress, with stone walls and stone towers, catapults, and anti-aircraft platoon of naked Viking virgins. When they arrived, they all gathered around me, and took their clothes off. I looked at them, smiled, and said: Welcome to MY HIll bjatches queen

https://vdenmark.forumcroatian.com

5[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:39 pm

kre5o

kre5o

Exhausted by your "bitches" you didn't pay enough attention. I went to your fortress and pulled my pants down. Virgins amazed my by BIG "oh you know what I am talking about" decided to replace Marlock for me. While you were sleeping they opened the gates and let me in. After that it was easy job: first I pulled an Bruce Lee on you, and then I f****** the "bjatches" and made them scream: MY HILL! Cool

6[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Admin

Admin
    Admin

Broken and ashamed, I ran into the deepest of forests, crawled in into the deepest of mines... I did not allow a trace of sun shine my face, for I lost my face... And time passed... slowly... in agony... as I remembered... the screams of my bjatches... agony led to pain... pain led to thought... thought led to anger... anger let to an idea...
    After eons of hidding, I finally was ready to show my face once again, one last time...
    I found a path in the cave, that lead to an undergrown river, that lead to a river, that lead to a lake, upon which a small village lay. I waited for the dusk to settle, when I made my move.
    I ran to the nearest house garden, jumped the fence, stole all the women's clothes I could get my hands on, and wondered off into the night.
    I was ready... I knew that the only way of getting up M... that hill, was to fool you senses and fool your guard... I knew, that the only way to achieve this was... to dress like a bjatch!
    I made my way back to M... the hill.
    When I was there, the guards were impressed by my beauty, and as they were leading me to your chambers, I overheard one saying "MILF". I felt kinda angry, for even though the eons have passed, the natural beatuy, despite the fact that I did not see soon for such a long time, still did not leave me Smile .
    As I entered the chamber, you smiled, got up from your chair, and started walking towards me. As you were about to say something, I kicked you as hard as I could, with my leg, into your balls bjatch!!!! As you were loosing your breath, I simply grabbed you and threw you out of the window.
    A girl sitting on the bed looked and me and asked if I was interested in some lesbo action. Puzzeld at first, I soon realized that I was still dressed in women's clothing. I tore the cloths from me, and for the first time after such a long time, the beast was let loose. I could sense fire in woman's eyes as she started at me in awe, saying... like a hill My Lord...
    I smiled and replied: My Hill bjatch!

7[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:39 am

kre5o

kre5o

omg that was great marlock Very Happy
    Don't have anything to reply xD

8[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:45 am

Admin

Admin
    Admin

Laughing

9[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:43 pm

Captain Baker

Captain Baker

Admin wrote:Broken and ashamed, I ran into the deepest of forests, crawled in into the deepest of mines... I did not allow a trace of sun shine my face, for I lost my face... And time passed... slowly... in agony... as I remembered... the screams of my bjatches... agony led to pain... pain led to thought... thought led to anger... anger let to an idea...
    After eons of hidding, I finally was ready to show my face once again, one last time...
    I found a path in the cave, that lead to an undergrown river, that lead to a river, that lead to a lake, upon which a small village lay. I waited for the dusk to settle, when I made my move.
    I ran to the nearest house garden, jumped the fence, stole all the women's clothes I could get my hands on, and wondered off into the night.
    I was ready... I knew that the only way of getting up M... that hill, was to fool you senses and fool your guard... I knew, that the only way to achieve this was... to dress like a bjatch!
    I made my way back to M... the hill.
    When I was there, the guards were impressed by my beauty, and as they were leading me to your chambers, I overheard one saying "MILF". I felt kinda angry, for even though the eons have passed, the natural beatuy, despite the fact that I did not see soon for such a long time, still did not leave me Smile .
    As I entered the chamber, you smiled, got up from your chair, and started walking towards me. As you were about to say something, I kicked you as hard as I could, with my leg, into your balls bjatch!!!! As you were loosing your breath, I simply grabbed you and threw you out of the window.
    A girl sitting on the bed looked and me and asked if I was interested in some lesbo action. Puzzeld at first, I soon realized that I was still dressed in women's clothing. I tore the cloths from me, and for the first time after such a long time, the beast was let loose. I could sense fire in woman's eyes as she started at me in awe, saying... like a hill My Lord...
    I smiled and replied: My Hill bjatch!
    Along came I and pushed you down the hill, and proudly uttered the words "My hill"

10[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Einsbruch

I sneaked to your back, grabbed you and threw you away. It's my hill now!

I then made a wall of noises to fortify my hill.

11[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Warlord

Warlord

I put some dirt in my ears and pushed you off the hill, then i build a massive fortress with artillery and howitzers, defended by massive beasts.

My HILL!

12[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Admin

Admin
    Admin

I trained for years and years, studied endlessly, striped myself from all joyes of common life, until I became a powerful wizard.

I came a across this Hill one day, saw a "massive fortress with artillery and howitzers, defended by massive beasts", raised my magical stick, and, with a "puf", it was all gone!

I climbed up a hill, and with a smile, said: "My hill". My reign of terror was about to begin...

13[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Captain Baker

Captain Baker

I am god, I destroy the hill!

GAME OVER!

14[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:27 pm

kre5o

kre5o

Captain Baker wrote:I am god, I destroy the hill!

GAME OVER!
    I will quote myself
    There has to be possibility of conquering a hill, can't say its impossible to conquer.

15[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Captain Baker

Captain Baker

kre5o wrote:

GAME OVER!
    I will quote myself
    I quote myself

GAME OVER!

Very Happy

16[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Admin

Admin
    Admin

kre5o wrote:Ok the rules are simple, your goal is to take the hill from person before you. After you took the hill you can describe your defense of hill and MUST SAY: My Hill.

Being a wizard, I do not forget to say that this is My Hill!

Very Happy

17[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Captain Baker

Captain Baker

Being awesome, I claim this hill as my personal property!

My Hill!

18[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:45 am

kre5o

kre5o

Although I am less awesome I conquered the hill cuz I have this
    [GAME] My Hill GoW2_Lancer

Don't wanna describe how I used it Very Happy
    My Hill!

19[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Captain Baker

Captain Baker

kre5o wrote:Although I am less awesome
    ^ True dat :DDD jkjk

I used this

[GAME] My Hill 3213378085_735ceafe44

And conquered the hill...

MY HILL

PS: I also won't describe how I used it Very Happy

20[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Rowan Quigley

I got my Laser rifle, shot you in the back of your head and your head came off!

My hill

(Fallout 3, been kinda addicted :/)

21[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:12 pm

kre5o

kre5o

Baker is that a portal gun from portal the game?

22[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Captain Baker

Captain Baker

kre5o wrote:Baker is that a portal gun from portal the game?

Yes

23[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:16 pm

[GAME] My Hill Ufc

My hill !

24[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Captain Baker

Captain Baker

The_D wrote:[GAME] My Hill Ufc

My hill !
    I give up, you win!

25[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 pm

kre5o

kre5o

that was sick

26[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Admin

Admin
    Admin

but it worked Razz

27[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:49 am

Captain Baker

Captain Baker

Admin wrote:but it worked Razz
    That it did Smile

28[GAME] My Hill Empty Re: [GAME] My Hill Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Yea one person have said it was my hill so now i just need the rest to do it you want some Gif. there is more sick or do you all forfitt ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]