Denmark vPopulus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Denmark vPopulus

Official Danish vPopulus Forum

Welcome to the vDanish national forum!
Submitt a picutre of your desire to Rowan in order to get an official Danish avatar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SPAM HERE PLEASE
what to do when vpop is down? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:09 am by Rowan Quigley

» what to do when vcountry is erased?
what to do when vpop is down? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:13 am by Benito Makedonski

» INFORMATION
what to do when vpop is down? EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:45 pm by Admin

» what to do when vpop is down?
what to do when vpop is down? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 pm by Just a Jew

» For Rowan
what to do when vpop is down? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:24 pm by Angua Whisper

» Application for vDanish citizenship
what to do when vpop is down? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:29 pm by Crixus

» Looking for ambassadors
what to do when vpop is down? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 am by Admin

» Joke ring.
what to do when vpop is down? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 pm by Angua Whisper

» Swedish embassy
what to do when vpop is down? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:49 pm by Admin

You are not connected. Please login or register

what to do when vpop is down?

+3
johnny06
kre5o
Admin
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what to do when vpop is down? Empty what to do when vpop is down? Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

any ideas? I'm kinnda lost...

https://vdenmark.forumcroatian.com

2what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:17 pm

kre5o

kre5o

Today I did something amazing! I managed to spend the whole day doing nothing. And I really mean it. I didn't clean my place or any other chores around the house, didn't watch any move, didn't go out at evening I even didn't sleep all day. I don't know what the heck I have been doing. I had my lunch at 6 pm. Really weird day and the weirdest is that I came home in the morning and had a photo with 2 hot policewomen in a cage and I DON'T FAKING REMEMBER IT!
oh y I miss vpop, need it xD please come back soon

3what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:23 pm

kre5o

kre5o

omg I just realized that was an off-topic post in the off-topic forum, or is this how off-topic forum works
what to do when vpop is down? Mindfuck1

4what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:50 pm

johnny06

johnny06

So during this wonderful day... no actually it was a shitty day cuz the weather sucks. But... during this day when our so precious game vPopulus wasn't working I was invited to my family's party as we had the 60 anniversary of marriage of one couple Very Happy I know it's sounds almost like impossible to live 60 years together in a marriage but... as we can see somehow it's possible Very Happy But what I'm up to... there was that part family from Switzerland (which isn't that close to my family which means I could you know...) and they came with this gorgeous daughter, but God damn it as always she couldn't be single and she brought her boyfriend also :F But... how we use to say here in Poland 'there's no such carriage you can't detach from the train' ^^

5what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:25 pm

kre5o

kre5o

johnny06 wrote:'there's no such carriage you can't detach from the train' ^^
I like that. How do you say it in polish?

6what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:35 pm

johnny06

johnny06

"Nie ma takiego wagonu, którego się nie da odczepić" Very Happy

7what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:48 am

DanielChun

DanielChun

johnny06 wrote:"Nie ma takiego wagonu, którego się nie da odczepić" Very Happy

Hahaha, no fu##### way I can say it 5 times and fast...

In portuguese it is something like this: Não há nenhuma carruagem que você não possa separar do trem Laughing

8what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:13 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

kre5o, can we have that photo with two hot policewomen?
I actually recently met a policegirl, and boy was she hot !

9what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 am

Warlord

Warlord

Admin wrote:kre5o, can we have that photo with two hot policewomen?

Yeah kre50 PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! Very Happy

10what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:34 am

Warlord

Warlord

I play Supremacy, read books, and stuff. Very Happy

11what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:37 pm

kre5o

kre5o

Admin wrote:kre5o, can we have that photo with two hot policewomen?
here you are my friend said the brunets were hotter but I don't remember them xD

what to do when vpop is down? Dsc00182y.th

12what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:08 pm

Warlord

Warlord

Pics can be shoped, video or it didn't happen Razz Just kidding Very Happy

13what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 pm

johnny06

johnny06

lol were they real policewomen or just dressed like policewomen? Razz

14what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:13 pm

kre5o

kre5o

johnny06 wrote:lol were they real policewomen or just dressed like policewomen? Razz
lol what do you think? If you think they are real I'm moving right now to poland xD

15what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 pm

johnny06

johnny06

Marlock you don't have to worry anymore Very Happy vPop's up and working just fine Very Happy

16what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:49 am

kre5o

kre5o

vpop again down?

17what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 am

johnny06

johnny06

looks like it is... :/

18what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:48 pm

kre5o

kre5o

what to do, what to do...
this forum is almost dead, we need to liven it up a little Razz

19what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Ok. Got another question for ya: what to do when the country gets erased? Razz

20what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 am

DavorPetreski

DavorPetreski

We watch FIBA... I just saw how we defeated the greeks... Macedonia won 72 : 58... and greeks were favourites in the group ... so Im really happy... we also defeated Croatia Very Happy

21what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:01 am

DavorPetreski

DavorPetreski

How about your countries on FIBA?
or no onw wathes it...

22what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:02 am

kre5o

kre5o

Admin wrote:Ok. Got another question for ya: what to do when the country gets erased? Razz
scratch

23what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:41 am

DavorPetreski

DavorPetreski

Nie ma takiego wagonu, którego się nie da odczepić - in Macedonian = nema takov vagon, koj ne se odkacuva od vozot Very Happy

24what to do when vpop is down? Empty Re: what to do when vpop is down? Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Just a Jew

Just a Jew

Basketball

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum